SGPro Feature Requests

Some suggestions…

1. Global start time, we currently have a global end time, but sometimes the automatic target adjustment can adjust the target time prior to say twilight, so a global start time would prevent that from happenning. The other benefit would be if you know that the sky is going to be clear by a specific time, you can set the global start time for then.
  2. Sky quality as a variable for the filename. This would be really useful especially when sifting through the files, it give a bit more visibility of which files to review for quality if you know what I mean.
  3. Only start sequence when Sky-Quality metric is met, again this would be good for cloudy conditions set to clear, obviously knowing your “Normalized” sky-quality value would be ideal, for example, I would never image with a sky quality of less than 19.70 mag /arcsec
  4. Option to “Vent” the observatory, for example I am using the Talon RoR and an option to say open the roof by 50% to help cool down the observatory, and then fully open the roof when the sequence starts.