SQ Pro freezing

SQ freezing up the whole sequence after Moonlite Focuser is moved to best first position.

Focuser connects with no issues. set go to to 12000 steps , my best first focal position before auto focusing. after arriving at 12000 steps, everything freezes . I have to use task manager to end sequence.

I am running latest SQ version, Win10 ,through a powered hub , I have changed to various other hub usb ports but no luck .

We would need to see SGPro logs (and possibly ASCOM logs as well) to provide specific guidance. In terms of general guidance, this kind of thing can happen when SGPro hands control of the app over to an external app or driver (we should never do this, but there are places like this that still lurk) and the driver never returns control back to SGPro.

• It seems like this happens consistently, but if you haven’t done that, ensure you can reproduce it the same way every time.
  • Not as a solution… but try to use the focuser with SGPro when it is connected directly to the machine instead of a USB hub. If it works this way, it can point to issues with hub temperature issues, bad cables, bad ports, bad power supply, etc
  • Uninstall and re-install the focuser driver making sure to get the most recent driver from moonlite
  • Ensure that you are not running SGPro as an administrator

To provide logs, recreate the issue and follow guidance here:

I can locate logs for PHD2 and Ascom but not for SQ ?

It is looking like it is an intermittent issue.

How do I know if I am running as an administrator ?

Thanks , Confused inTexas

Please read the link in my last post for instructions

Found them . Thanks.

Ken,

I had a session tonight and will forward the logs tomorrow for your perusal. I think I have a focus step issue as well. I am running a WOFLT132, WO68iii Flattener STO filter and a QHY 268 c. It did freeze again near the end