In the event options, I know that I can park the telescope if the sequence terminates or aborts due to the ASCOM safety monitor.
Is there a way to start off SGP when it cloudy and have the opposite occur, in so much that it waits for the start time, or an OK to image status (whichever is later) and then starts off the sequence. There are quite a few nights which start of cloudy but clear up later on. My cloud detector can operate the roof, providing the scope is in the park position but I’m not sure if I can start things up in advance of good imaging conditions. I would prefer not to start generating vbs scripts but I will if I have to.
The obvious next question will be - can the recovery mode be extended to look out for ‘ok to image’ status beyond the 90 minutes? In that way, it could pick up again later on.