Has any tried the new svbony sv241 pro power box with SGP? I have a pegasus power box advanced gen 2 that keeps disconnecting. thinking about replacing it with the svbony sv241 pro.
I just got one and SGP does not seem to recognize it for anything in the profile manager, there may be some settings you can do through ASCOM, I am hoping to tinker with it a bit more in the next week or so, I have a pegasus powerbox mini that SGP can use for temps, humidity etc - hoping to get SGP to be able to at least read that.
Can you clarify what you mean here? If something needs changing we’ll change it.
It could be user error or just that svbony does not register the same as I just got the unit, my pocket power box showed up as environment in SGP so I could use it’s sensors to trigger auto focus but the svbony does not show up as anything unless I am missing something - in NINA it shows up as a switch which I do not see as an option in SGP.
In my case it’s not a huge deal as my moonlite focuser has a temp sensor but I lose humidity and again, I just got the unit and have not done any further digging.
Just to be clear, you are saying that, in the SGPro Control Panel for Switches, the Svbony switch device is not visible? It might be visible but disconnected as well. In that case, you’d need to click the little green button on the switches table.