Switch Device function - IPX 800

Description
I am using a trial version (4.1.0.827) and I have the following problem with the ASCOM Switch Device function. I load the driver and set the switches. but nothing is active (see photo attached).
I use the ASCOM_IPX800-Switch_v1.1.0.exe driver.

• I have contact with other applications (photo switch) which shows that everything is OK in terms of the driver and its connection to the IPX800
  • Ascom 6.6 indicates that it has all the data (photo ascom)
  • On the other hand SGP clearly sees the driver and the 8 switches, with their denominations, but does not have the connection with the IPX800

does a trial version allow switches?
Thanks for your help, Philip

Link to Logs?
application switch-20220630-1

Useful Info

Ver: V4.1.0.827

Yes, there are no restrictions on the trial.

I’m not able to understand your question though…

Can you help me understand what this mean? I am also not sure of the relevance of the attached screenshots.

Dear Ken, thanks for helping me in this situation, To put it simply, two photos:

• in one that comes from the HELP module of SGP, there is this figure
  • in the other which comes from my SGP (in test), there is this figure
    The difference, that of the HELP shows that the connection is made, the other of my SGP in test, indicates that there is no connection, and this despite that the ASCOM IPX800 driver is functional.
    And that’s the problem, Philippe Belgium
    switch indicate connected

Oh, I understand. The first image you posted (from the help manual) is from the Control Panel. The image you posted from your SGPro is not the Control Panel, but rather the Equipment Profile Manager. The switch can only be connected and controlled via the Control Panel.

OK Ken, I understand the difference and it’s ok now, thank you so much.