Temp Displayed as C not F

My Pegasus device shows temp in F and the SGP shows it in C… where do I make the change to F in SGP

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 4.1.0.778 (64-bit)
.NET: 4.8
ASCOM: 6.5.1.3234

The standard in astronomy has always been Celcius and we have never offered a conversion to Fahrenheit. It’s not that we’re opposed to it… it’s just never been a popular request. If there are strong feeling about it by our users, we wouldn’t have an issue implementing it.

The option would be nice.

I understand as a physicist I certainly understand… more of a curiosity really… the idea that the Pegasus from Greece does it and SGP does not catch that it is getting F and just illustrates it as C, convert it or show an error was a surprise, No effort needed…

I’m not really certain what your reply means, but it’s worth noting that SGPro only receives temperatures in Celsius… never in Fahrenheit. Since your focuser sends us temperatures in Celsius, we simply take it and display it. If you are implying that your focuser sends temperatures to SGPro in Fahrenheit, the focuser driver is in error and needs to be corrected. My comment above is only that ASCOM does not support Fahrenheit and, if SGPro wants to support it, it would require that we perform our own conversions (and that, if the idea is popular, we may do that in the future)