I think I’m seeing the same thing or something related. My Paramount MX in recent sequences, has intermittently not started to track after it has slewed (from park) to target. I had several occurrences with 544 and switched back to version 479 and it worked fine…but in true root-cause analysis best practice, I switched back to 544 and it worked too. doh!
I did this with a dummy run in daylight, just to see if I started a sequence from park what it would do, monitoring the mount status in TSX. First run is with 544 - where it failed. Second log file is with 479, which worked.
The only other recent changes (apart from the incessant Windows updates) has been ASCOM 6.4 to 6.5. Included ASCOM log files from the TSX driver for pass/fail.
If there is anything obvious sticking out, perhaps you could let me know, otherwise I’ll roll back to 6.4 for now and check out ASCOM developers forum and SB’s.