Time SINCE Meridian

Sometimes I like to see how far past the meridian that I am tracking.
SGP used to show that to me in the Time to Meridian part of the Telescope module, but now it just shows NA once I am past the meridian.
If I haven’t reached the meridian yet, it shows the proper time to the meridian.

Is there any way to show the “time after meridian” in SGP?

How would this information be used if you’re already flipped? Not being argumentative, just trying to understand how this would be used.

You should see the time until the flip and then once the flip happens it should go to NA (at least until you’re 6 hours away from the next flip). Are you wanting to change this back to know how far you are from the meridian (rather than how long until the flip)?

Thank you,
Jared

Jared, I used to use this information quite often. I like to complete a whole set of imaging data for one target on one night if at all possible, for a variety of reasons. This often means pushing the limit on the west side of the meridian (post-flip), typically for about 3 hours past if near overhead, to 1.5 hours past if closer to the horizon. With the older version, I could image overhead until I saw “-3” on the meridian. Any minus sign indicated that I was past the meridian (although perhaps I have that reversed - maybe it was positive post flip). Either way, I used that indicator to tell me when to stop imaging after the flip. Now, since I only see “NA”, so I have to use another program to give me that information (like CDC, or my Imm Deep Sky Compendium).