What specs are required for laptop?

Hi. New to Sequence generator pro. I am a Mac user, but am interested in Sequence Generator Pro, so am considering purchasing a Windows based laptop. I need an idea of what specs would be required for a laptop to run the program successfully.

I’ve not tried it, as I don’t have a Mac, but before buying a new laptop, try running SGPro in a Parallels virtual machine i.e. https://www.parallels.com

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried it in the past, without much luck, because of the partitioning of the drive. However, it certainly would be worth checking out now as there are no doubt improvements in the process.

SGP should work fine through Parallels or VirtualBox or any other VM software.

A few years back I even did most of the development work on a Mac running Parallels, but eventually went back to a Windows PC as I just prefer it.

Jared

Hello all,
I’m new to SGP as well, and would like to know the hardware and software requirements to run the program. I looked over the site and couldn’t find a link to this info, and a forum search brought me to this thread. Also, I am getting a new image acquisition laptop that can be configured with Win 10 or Win 11. I want to stay with Win 10. Will the new beta versions of SGP run fine on Win 10?