Why is settling time not respected?

I have set a settling time under the telescope tab in control panel. SGP doesn’t seem to recognize this as it takes a shot immediately after the mount has stopped slewing feeding a sub with some star trails into the plate solve 2. It can be bad enough it does not solve. I have tried values from 3 to 10 seconds and it does not seem to do any difference. What am I missing? Thank you

Can you post your SGP log.

Thanks,
Jared

Here is a short log where I slew to the Cygnus wall and SGP took an image right away without waiting for the settling time to be done.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PobvOlZNbT8bSNatv7S84hVNNCOGDJtL

@Stephan

Your logs show that you slewed and settled 10 times (over the course of this set of logs). Each time, SGPro received a report that it was done slewing from your mount, waited 9 seconds and continued. Here is a single settling event… you can see SGPro does nothing, but wait until the settle time is complete.

[08/28/19 03:37:49.899][DEBUG] [Telescope Thread] Telescope: Slewing has completed
[08/28/19 03:37:49.899][DEBUG] [Telescope Thread] Telescope: Settling for 9 seconds
[08/28/19 03:37:58.900][DEBUG] [Telescope Thread] Telescope: Settling has completed

Thank you for this Ken. I am under the impression that the plate solve image arrives on my screen with a few seconds after the mount has finished slewing. I will have a close look at this next time I am imaging and I will also increase that waiting time. It is the initial plate solve image after the 1st major slew that is problematic.
Cheers