Wrong setup workflow or parameters?

Do I have something setup incorrectly in SGP 2.4? My old workflow in 2.3 was roughly: connect equipment, slew to target, calibrate PHD (edit sequence while calibration running), run autofocus, then (with PHD running) start sequence. In 2.4 (several versions including Beta 12) when I start the sequence I get an error message that an autoguider is not connected and asking if I want to force calibration on connection. At this point if I answer no to force calibration and click OK then SGP establishes the connection to PHD and the sequence starts. But why the error message when PHD is already running (and calibrated). Is there some setting or workflow I’m missing, or should I be logging this as bug report with logfile?
…Keith

Are you using a recent version of PHD2? We no longer support PHD1.

Thanks,
Jared

Disregard above. Do you happen to have an SGP log? Seems like we’re failing to find that PHD is active.

Thanks,
Jared

Here is the logfile Jared:

Event seems to happen at 7:11:29 where it doesn’t find the connection - I truncated the file after 7:30 to shorten it since the rest is no longer relevant I think. I’m using PHD 2.4.1f, but my recollection is that this happened with 2.4.1e as well.
…Keith