ZWO EFW choice is not saved with sequence

I have two ZWO filter wheesl (7x50mm and 7x36mm). The two filter wheels are designated as “ZWO FilterWheel (1)” and ZWO FilterWheel (2)" In the ZWO ascom driver the two wheels are distinguished as “EFW(ID0)” and “EFW(ID1)”.

In SGP I choose the EFW for each scope. For the second scope, I choose EFW(ID1). The problem is that this choice is not remembered after saving and closing SGP. So each time I have to remember to manually choose the correct EFW in the ZWO ascom driver setup, otherwise the two scopes will be trying to use the same filter wheel “EFW(ID0)”.

I’m not sure if this is a ZWO ASCOM driver issue or SGP, so I’m posting in both forums.

Not sure it’s helpful but here is the log file.

SGP can only remember which ASCOM driver you have selected. If you have to go into the ASCOM driver to make additional changes (which is what is sounds like) it would be up to that driver to remember the setting.

Jared

Just to close out this thread, ZWO replied and said the ascom driver does not currently save the filter wheel id, but they would try to make that happen. I wouldn’t think that would be too hard considering the camera ascom driver remembers the proper camera id.