Conecting canon eos 4000d

Hi I have camera canon EOS 4000D and I try to connect it to the software and it show messege “Eror connecting to CANON EOS”, when i connect it to the canon EOS softwar its works fine, but on the softwre he show error messege, what i need to do to solve it,
i add photo of the error messege.
thank’s for help.

We’ll need logs to see what the error is:

In general you’ll want to make sure the camera is in Manual or Bulb mode though. Other than that we’d need logs to look into it.

Jared

hi thank’s for replay, now i add the log file with dropbox link, please look at the end of the file it’s a log on time 19:35:39 09/29/2020

It looks like something is already connected to the camera:

[09/29/20 19:32:16.436][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Connecting camera in main thread...
[09/29/20 19:32:19.480][DEBUG][Main Thread][NONE] Error in EdsOpenSession.  Error: EDS_ERR_COMM_PORT_IS_IN_USE

You may need to power off the camera and back on or close the other application.

Jared

yes i know i check everything and i don’t know what causes it, i still check it, but thank’s for help anyway.

hi i finally success to conetct the camera after reinstall the CANON EOS software, thank’s again for help.

Hm, SGP doesn’t rely on the EOS software. Sounds like maybe the installation of the software forced the shutdown of the old version? Like maybe the machine needed a reboot? Dunno, glad you got it working though!

Jared