Don't refocus if within specified range

I occasionally have to Abort a sequence and start over. When doing so, it always refocuses, even if the last and current temps are within the 1 degree I specified for needing refocus. It would be nice if the “Autofocus before sequence start (not on resume)” only did so if the temperatures are out of range.

I understand what you are saying, but all AutoFocus triggers are independent of one another. Meaning… the two triggers you mention are not related and so, currently, it’s not possible to implicitly assume a logical “and” when SGPro views them as “or”. Without logs, I’m not able speculate which trigger caused the Auto Focus on resume, but we can take a look if you are inclined to provide them.

Ken,

When I “started over” it was after a CTRL-R so it wasn’t a Resume Sequence, it was a Run Sequence. Not sure if that matters.

I think you are probably seeing this issue: https://forum.sequencegeneratorpro.com/t/cant-turn-off-af-at-start-of-sequence/17332/2

This is another example of when auto-focus is called and it doesn’t need to be.
While waiting for a sequence start time, I manually ran auto-focus. A couple minutes later the sequence started after slewing to the target it auto-focus ran. The last focus temp and current temp are well within the 1 degree limit I have set.
This is very similar to my first example when I manually clicked on “Run Sequence”.

Auto focus-why