Error in Mosaic processing

Let me start off by saying, that SGPro is my favourite piece of software. It’s great.

I’ve been experimenting with a mosaic comprising of 4 separate sequences. Let’s call them M-1 to M-4. As I understand SG it will work off M-1 to M-4 sequentially and this was indeed the case for M-1 and M-2. Last night SG then proceeded with M-3, as intended. So, at this point M-1 and M-2 have been marked as completed and M-3 is being processed.

Since the weather forecast says that the next few nights will be clear, I decide that I would like to capture more than the 25 exposures per filter, that I had already set up. So I increase the repetitions in each of the separate targets to 35. I then expected SG to complete 35 exposures for each filter in M-3 and M-4 and then return to M-1 and M-2 to complete the difference.

M-3 was completed correctly, but then SG marked M-4 as completed without taking a single exposure and jumped back to M-1 where it started completing the difference. The strange thing is, that M-4 was marked as completed without a single exposure being taken. Did I do something wrong? Should I not have increased the number of exposures in the already completed targets? Would it have been better if I had copied the existing targets and created a new series (M-5 to M-8)?

Thanks for your support.

Please ignore this post. I must have had sleepy eyes this morning. I’ve reloaded the sequence and now M-4 is marked as not processed. Could have sworn… anyway next time I’ll create screen shots… thanks.