Meridian Flip issue with EQMOD - ASCOM Error

I have been using SGP for years and have been using auto meridian flip for years. It has failed now repeatedly. I am getting the following error:

[06/11/22 00:32:59.480][DEBUG][Telescope Thread][SQ;MF;] Pier Flip failed when using side of pier: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Property Let SideOfPier is not implemented by this telescope driver object.
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
at System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CallMember(Int32 memberCode, String memberName, Type[] parameterTypes, Object[] parms) in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 330
[06/11/22 00:33:01.331][DEBUG][Image History Worker][SQ;MF;] Star detection using min star size of 5px…

I am using EQMOD 2.0 lastest revision.

That error is from the EQMOD driver. Normally it doesn’t mean anything and is just an indicator to use the alternate flip method that does not rely on sideofpier. If you’d like to send logs, we’ll take a look.

Ken,

Here is a log file. I have a couple more if this one is not enough.

(Attachment sg_logfile_20220610220333.log is missing)

A478DCAC82444AB087B4C20321B8DEB2.png

I submitted it as you requested with SGP directly.