Pegasus Flatmaster

Well, I received my Pegasus Flatmaster Christmas present :slight_smile: , and am able to connect within its own App., and SGP see’s it in the dropdown (“Other” tab in Equip. profile manager), but I can not get into it’s settings… I always see the; “Value cannot be null, Parameter name value” warning. When I click connect from within the Sequence, I receive a connection error; *“Error connecting to Pegasus Flatmaster! Value cannot be null. Parameter name: Port Name”.
The Pegasus App defaults to “Flatmaster -> (COM5)” in the "Discovered Devices " drop down menu.
After a search I see that v3.1.0.213 introduced support for the Peg FM… did it break with subsequent revisions, I’m using v3.1.0.424

Just to be clear, are you attempting to connect in SGP or are you trying to get to the settings dialog for the device in SGP? You’ll need to get into the settings and set the COM Port prior to connecting to the device. It sounds like the com port has not been specified as of yet and you’re attempting to connect with SGP.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks Jared, I thought the COM port thing might be a problem, but there’s no way to change it in the Pegasus App, after plugging it in, the connection dropdown defaults to COM5, and doesn’t let me change anything (can’t type into the field). Once again; the Pegasus App, & SGP see the device, it just won’t connect or change settings in SGP… I was attempting to try the “Flats Wizard” but no go :frowning:
Cheers & seasons greetings

You can only connect the Pegasus app or SGP, not both. If you want to control it from SGP you’ll need to disconnect and close the Pegasus app and then enter the settings for the device in SGP and set the com port.

If I’m misunderstanding what you’re attempting, please attach a log.

Thanks,
Jared

Yes, I’ve tried that too… maybe I should completely delete the app & driver?

Logs would probably be a better start to see what is going on.

Thanks,
Jared

That has been addressed and will be out in the next release.

Thank you,
Jared

Thanks Jared, I’ll look forward to that.