PrimaLuceLab Eagle4 w/ SGP4 32bit

Hello. I use SGP with Primalucelab Eagle 4. I updated today for .757 beta.

I noticed that Equipment and profile manager was wiped out and I had to feed all informations again. Luckily that was not a big deal and everything working again.

You are making fantastic job with SGP. Great software!! Thank you.

@Eskotik Do you recall what version of SGPro you had prior to beta 757? I think it is related to this:

The error here is only shown for sequences. For profiles I think it just looks “wiped”. If you have any other profiles, it may be easier to fix them as indicated in that thread than to rebuild them.

Hi Ken.

I assume, I have updated all latest betas. So what was before 757?

If my assumption above is correct you would have been on beta 754 or earlier to see this issue on 757. You had installed betas 755 and 756? If you did, maybe you didn’t notice the issue because you did not attempt to modify a profile possibly?

Yes, I have installed all those updates since 754.
You are right, I have not modified the profile for a while. There has been also about two weeks since the last imaging session.

There is still something strange with the profile manager. When I open the manager I cant load my profile. I have to choose some default profile first and then I can load my own profile.