Proper Sequence to launch SGP

Can someone advise me as to how to successfully launch SGP - I own a QSI mono 683 camera. The steps I believe are relevant are listed below - I need guidance on their proper sequencing

Boot up PC

launch SGP

Power up Imaging camera

Plug USB end into PC USB port

I know this sounds elementary but my experience is that I am not making the right connections. Also the camera options include both QSI camera ( 2 choices) and QSI CCD camera (2 choices) and internal filter wheel. I try to use Camera - CCd and Internal filter wheel with mixed results - thanks - Frank P

Personally, I do it differently i.e.

Boot PC

Power up and connect all other equipment, ensure windows recognises all equipment and installed all required drivers.

Then launch SGP

Hope this helps

Julian

What is happening when you try to connect? Any error messages or just “nothing”?

nothing happens!

Hmm. I don’t have any ideas off the top of my head. Can you recreate the issue and send us logs?

If you have a SGPro license, you can send us logs within SGPro:

If you’re in a trial, you’ll need to send them via email to support@mainsequencesoftware.com (please let us know if you do)

I do have a full license so I’ll give it a try - on travel starting today for about 2 weeks; when I return I’ll do it. Thanks Ken

1 Like