Running a script before every exposure?

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to run a vb script before every exposure in an event. I would like to query a temperature sensor and pressure sensor and based on the results, send values to my mount. Is it possible to trigger the script before every exposure or only at the beginning or end of an event?

Many thanks

Nick

Currently it’s only possible at the start/end of an event.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks for the reply,

I suppose a workaround would be to split the event into multiple events. Cumbersome but would achieve the desired results. Would it be a possibility in the future to add a checkbox to give option for run script every exposure or run every event? It could be very useful to the others also…

Many thanks

Nick

This it will be nice for 10 micron mounts like mine. The refraction function is base on temp and pressure values.

well sabin, i’m about to finish a script and posted that kind of request .
I did’nt saw this post before posting (lazy guy i’m !)

+1 for allowing a script (not necessarily a VB script) to be run before and/or after every exposure.
It should be possible to pass parameters to the script, like all the % file name parameters.

I would create a script that updated a web site telling me what images have been taken, what time, etc. This way I can view the information from my phone and don’t need my PC to remotely log into the observatory.