Sequence-associated working images not displaying

I just started recently running into an issue where the working image associated with a sequence (like from the Framing and Mosaic Wizard) will not display when opened via the File->“Open Sequence” command. I’ve tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit on Windows 11 with multiple themes with the same issue. I’ll try and explain a bit.

When I open up SGP, my previous sequence and it’s associated working image display just fine in the main display window. However, when I open up another sequence the image does not display…it’s just the gray screen with the Main Sequence Software logo but the image histogram and Pan and Zoom are displaying their data for the image correctly. BUT, clicking virtually any button - like the Window dropdown - or Alt-tab’ing to another program and back to SGP displays the image just fine after that. That method works about three times before the image will not display at all and I have to get more creative on how to get something display. Like, for instance, if I go to the Open Sequence or Open Image dialog boxes then cancel out of them, the images will display again. It’s interesting to note that using the Open Image command will repeatedly open and display an image without issue. It’s just seems to be the sequence-associated image from the Framing and Mosaic wizard that seems to be an issue.

Any ideas on what could be causing this? It seems to only be an image display issue in the main display window. While not a critical issue, it’s getting a bit annoying as I’m going through my sequence images.

No, sorry. There have been other reports of this as well. If you can reproduce it consistently (we can’t), being able to look through your logs for clues would be helpful. Here is some guidance on how to send logs.

Thanks Ken, just submitted it with a log (it looks like it also submitted to the forum despite me unclicking that option, so sorry about the duplicate posts).