Taking notes for target

Hi there,
I know this is a small favor to ask, but - Is there a way to add possibility to write notes for target?

I have a lot targets in my sequence and somtimes I forgot what was sepcific target, in what conditions I must be to acquire lights or something like constellation :slight_smile:

I will be very gratefull for such possibility.
Thanks
Pawel

Possibly in the future we might add target specific notes. In the meantime have you tried sequence notes? They are not specific to a target, but you can create many different notes and, if you prefer, name each one after a specific target. You might also just want to create one note for the whole sequence and have different sections for each target. The notes editor is pretty full featured (rich text) and would easily support either of these options.

You can access this functionality from the main menu at Sequence >> Manage Sequence Files. You can also attach external images to a sequence if youโ€™d like.

1 Like

Thank you for an answer Ken - to be sure I totally forgot about sequence notes. Thanks - I will use them :slight_smile:

Iโ€™d like to see a short โ€œnotesโ€ column added to the new Sequence window.